Custom Outage Staffing Solutions for Your Unique Needs
At Tradesmen International, we are uniquely positioned to support you whenever and wherever your outage is. Over the last five years, we’ve supported more than 400 planned outages. We employ thousands of local and travel-dedicated outage workers, and each of our skilled craftworkers employees are fully screened and have the credentials and certifications you demand.
Our comprehensive recruiting and vetting process ensures you get reliable outage craftworkers who are experts in their trades, including:
Get On-Demand Access to the Nation’s Premier Outage Workers
With nearly 200 local market service teams across the country, we have an extensive database of craftworkers with proven outage expertise. Because each of our craftworkers is a permanent Tradesmen employee, we cover their workers’ comp, benefits and other payroll expenditures, while you get access to a high-quality outage workforce you can trust.
Partnering with us will enable you to:
- Immediately find proven heavy industrial trades for current projects
- Plan ahead by reserving our outage trades for future projects
- React quickly to unexpected project changes
- Reduce recruitment costs and workforce shortage challenges
- Minimize workers’ comp costs and exposure
- Eliminate geographic constraints or challenges
- Complete your projects on time and on budget
Total Labor Support: More than just your source for proven craftworkers, Tradesmen is here to help you maximize labor efficiency. As your go-to source for skilled craftworkers, our productivity consultants are always available to help you define the best outage staffing solution for your needs.