Starting the Planning Process for a Shutdown or Turnaround?
At Tradesmen InternationalⓇ, we are uniquely positioned to support your planning process and need for skilled shutdown and turnaround workers. All of our local and travel-dedicated craftworkers have completed a rigorous screening process and have the certifications, credentials, and safety-first mindset you demand.
Our comprehensive recruiting and vetting process ensures you get reliable craftworkers who are experts in their trades, including:
On-Demand Access to Experienced Shutdowns and Turnarounds Workers
With nearly 200 staffing offices across the country, we have assembled a diverse pool of craftworkers with proven shutdown expertise. Because each of our craftworkers is a permanent TradesmenⓇ employee, we cover their workers’ comp, benefits, and other payroll expenditures, while you receive access to a high-quality workforce you can trust. This means cost savings for your major shutdowns and turnarounds.
- Immediately access proven heavy industrial trades for current projects and turnaround maintenance
- Plan ahead by reserving shutdown and turnaround workers for future shutdown or turnaround activities
- React quickly to unexpected project changes with full visibility
- Reduce recruitment costs and workforce shortage challenges
- Minimize workers’ comp costs and exposure
- Eliminate geographic constraints or challenges
- Complete your projects on time and on budget with excellent maintenance personnel
Total Labor Support: More than just your source for proven craftworkers, Tradesmen is here to help you maximize labor efficiency through the execution phase. With our Labor Productivity Consulting Services, we will support you with the tools, workforce and services needed to improve overall workforce productivity and substantially reduce labor costs. Get work planning for your future shutdown or turnaround process done right.