Find a Career
What Kind Of Information Does Tradesmen International Collect?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other information the Website collect that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under an applicable law (“personal information”). We may also collect information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us and/or automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
More Specifically, the information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website or by submitting a resume through or Website (which includes, but is not limited to first name, last name, address, phone number, education history, employment history, trade skills, etc.),
- Information provided when you create or update a profile on our Website or when you submit such information via our contact forms or by some other mechanism;
- Personal information contained in resumes you submit to us;
- Information collected when you report a problem with our Website;
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us;
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes; and/or
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- Any company or contact information contained in any profiles you complete or submit to us.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we (or a third party designated by us) may also use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, the page(s) you request, the domain name of the website from which you may link to the Website, your computer operating system and browser type.
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns and analyze certain trends and statistics related to user sessions;
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- Speed up your searches;
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The information we (or a third party designated by us) collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information. It is stored and used for aggregate research, promotional purposes and for future site development to better understand your needs and improve our products and services, to improve our Website and to deliver better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
Children Under the Age of 13:
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or user name. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Are Cookies And How Does Tradesmen International Use Them?
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How Does Tradesmen International Use And Protect The Information It Collects?
At Tradesmen International, we have a firm commitment to protecting your privacy and security as our customer. We use firewalls to prevent access to information in our system and Secure Socket Layers (“SSL”) to encrypt your personal information and protect it from disclosure, destruction, modification or use. Please be aware that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- When you submit your personal information to us unless you specify otherwise, you are entered into our database. You may then be added to our list to receive job alerts via e-mail and text messages and other communications relating to our products services;
- To present our Website and their contents to you;
- To provide you with information and services that you request from us;
- To fulfill any purpose for which you provide it to us, for example we may use some or all of a resume you submit to help place you with a client and may disclose all or a portion of your submitted resume to potential clients;
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; or
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Will My Contact Information Be Disclosed To Third Parties?
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Tradesmen International’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Tradesmen International about our Website users is among the assets transferred;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tradesmen International, our customers or others;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it, for example, we may provide all or portions of a resume you may submit to our clients for potential placement purposes;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; or
- With your consent.
Third Party Sites:
The Site may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when leaving the Website to read the privacy statements of each site that collects personal information.
Social Media Features and Widgets:
Your California Privacy Rights:
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at 9760 Shepard Road Macedonia, OH 44056.
What Are Tradesmen International Mobile Alerts?
Tradesmen International Mobile Alerts are an optional, complimentary message service that allows us send messages to your mobile phone relating to our products and services. For more information about Tradesmen International Mobile Alerts, including how to sign up, please visit https://www.tradesmeninternational.com/mobile-terms-conditions/
How Do I Contact Tradesmen International?
Last modified: 3/29/2017