Why a career with Tradesmen International?
One of North America’s Premier Construction Employers
Everything You’re Looking for in a Career as a Skilled Craftsman
With thousands of contractor and industrial clients, and thousands of high-caliber commercial, industrial and manufacturing craftsmen, we’re one of North America’s premier construction employers.
We’re constantly interviewing – and hiring – those individuals who pride themselves on setting quality standards for the industry. All our employees share a dedication to professionalism, and it shows through:
- Emphasis on safety
- Unwavering reliability and punctuality
- Good appearance and attitudes
- Highly productive work ethic
- Exceptional craftsmanship at all skill levels
- Desire for continuous skill improvement
- Belief in Tradesmen International’s Core Values
- Commitment to be drug free
We provide steady work, competitive wages, safer working conditions and good opportunities for skilled tradesmen to train and increase their earnings. If that sounds like your kind of opportunity, join us.
In addition to steady work, safer working conditions and good wages, we provide a benefits package that is among the best in the industry. Our comprehensive benefits encourage our employees and their families to build a life-long relationship with us. Currently, Tradesmen offers:
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health insurance
- Prescription drug plan
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- 401(k) profit-sharing savings plan
- Vacation Pay Opportunities
- Incentive programs / Service Awards
- Employee appreciation events
- Auto and Truck Discounts
- Tool purchase program
- Employee Store
Tradesmen International is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Search for Jobs by Industry
Are you a skilled craftsmen looking for a job? Click on the button below to get started:
Search for Jobs by Skilled Trade
From apprentice-level to leadmen, we are always looking for skilled, safety-minded craftsmen: