Find Skilled Marine & Shipyard Electricians
Get On-demand Access to a Proven Workforce
Looking for Dependable Marine Electricians?
Tradesmen International is proud to employ America’s best marine-dedicated electricians. As the nation’s leading source for reliable, skilled first-class and second-class marine trades —with thousands of employees serving the world’s best shipyards and yacht builders—we are uniquely positioned to support your marine staffing needs.
Many of our marine and shipyard electricians are experienced in diverse areas:
- Installation of electronic and navigational systems onboard vessels of all sizes
- Operation, maintenance, and repair and/or installation of cableways, motors, motor controllers, limit torque valves, limit switches, proximity switches, hydraulic pumping units, hybrid relay, and standard electronic module controllers
- Working on deck-edge elevator systems, platform locking systems, deck-edge doors, hangar bay divisional doors, flight deck safety stanchion system, weapon elevator systems, vertical package conveyors, armored hatches, vertical and horizontal sliding watertight doors
Custom Marine Staffing Solutions You Can Rely On
Our team of service professionals and shipyard coordinators includes former mariners, merchant captains, shipbuilding professionals, naval officers and enlisted men with the ability—unique within the industry—to understand your exacting trade needs and provide a custom marine staffing solution that improves workforce productivity and reduces labor-related costs.
When you partner with us, you get on-demand access to one of North America’s largest databases of skilled marine craftsmen, including:
- Shipyard electricians
- High voltage electricians
- Navigational system electricians
- Shipboard marine electricians
- Apprentice-level electricians
- Journeyman electricians
- Master electricians and others
With marine staffing offices strategically located near lakes, bays, sounds, coasts and rivers across the continent, Tradesmen can have the marine craftsmen you need to your jobsite or yard in as little as 24 hours.