TRADESMEN INTERNATIONAL, LLC 2022 Q3 SALES CONTEST RULES
- Purpose. The purpose of this 2022 Q3 Sales Contest (“Contest”) is to reward eligible employees for their individual contributions toward increasing the number of restart clients and client users to increase revenue and put more field employees to work safely.
- Contest Period. The “Contest Period” will consist of following three (3) separate fiscal months in 2022: July, August and September (each, a “Fiscal Month”).
- Eligible Field Office. A field office is eligible for this Contest (an “Eligible Field Office”) if the field office has an open date (as set forth in Accuterm) on or before June 30, 2022 and continuously operates during the Contest Period. The following divisions / field offices are not deemed an “Eligible Field Office” for purposes of this Contest: (a) Strategic Accounts; and (b) Avon field office.
- Eligible Employees. A “Participant” in this Contest means a full-time Tradesmen Account Executive or Senior Account Executive who remains continuously employed full time with Tradesmen at any Eligible Field Office for the Contest Period.
- Client Categories. The following client categories shall be utilized for this Contest: a.
- “Active Client” means a person or company that Accuterm designates as “active” during the Contest Period.
- “Inactive Client” means a person or company that Accuterm designates as “inactive” during the Contest Period.
- “MSA” means a written master staffing agreement (i) entered between a client and Tradesmen for Tradesmen to provide staffing services to the client for one or more projects; and (ii) that is signed by both parties. An “MSA” does not include (x) a project-specific written agreement (whether a client subcontract or Tradesmen work order) entered between a client and Tradesmen for Tradesmen to provide staffing services to the client for one project or (y) an amendment to an MSA.
- “New Client” means a person or company that (i) Accuterm does not initially designate as either an Active Client or Inactive Client during the Contest Period; and (ii) then has their new MSA registered with Tradesmen’s Registration Desk during the Contest Period.
- “New User” means a New Client that (i) Tradesmen invoices for at least forty (40) hours worked by Tradesmen skilled labor employee(s) during the Fiscal Month or Contest Period, as applicable; and (ii) has bill rate confirmations for such invoice(s) uploaded to Accuterm during the Contest Period in compliance with all applicable Tradesmen policies.
- “Restart Client” means an Inactive Client of Tradesmen that (i) Tradesmen invoices for at least forty (40) hours worked by Tradesmen skilled labor employee(s) during the Fiscal Month or Contest Period, as applicable; and (ii) has all bill rate confirmations for such invoice(s) uploaded to Accuterm during the Contest Period in compliance with all applicable Tradesmen policies.
- “Soon to be Inactive Client” means an Active Client that, if Tradesmen does not invoice for any hours worked by Tradesmen skilled labor employee(s), will be designated as an Inactive Client within ninety (90) days.
- “Soon to be Inactive Restart Client” means a Soon to be Inactive Client of Tradesmen that (i) Tradesmen invoices for at least forty (40) hours worked by Tradesmen skilled labor employee(s) during the Fiscal Month or Contest Period, as applicable; and (ii) has all bill rate confirmations for such invoice(s) uploaded to Accuterm during the Contest Period in compliance with all applicable Tradesmen policies.
- Points. A Participant will receive one (1) point (“Point”) for each of the following during the Contest Period: (a) Restart Client; (b) New User; and (c) Soon to be Inactive Restart Client.
- Tickets; Drawings. A Participant will receive one (1) ticket (each, a “Ticket”) for each Point earned during the Contest Period. Tradesmen will hold a drawing (a “Drawing”) at the conclusion of each calendar week (each, a “Week”) during the Contest Period as follows:One (1) Ticket will be chosen at the Drawing each Week from all Tickets previously allocated to Participants during the Contest Period (excluding those winning Tickets chosen at prior Drawings).A Participant whose Ticket is chosen during a Drawing shall be awarded a baseball card (the “Prizes”) during or following the Contest Period. For clarification, a Participant may win more than one Prize; this means the Participant can receive a Prize during multiple Weeks.If a Participant declines a Prize or is otherwise deemed ineligible for a Prize, there will be no alternate award or compensation for the Prize.
- Awards. Participants shall be eligible for the following awards (the “Awards”) according to the terms of this Contest:Monthly Winners: The four (4) Participants with the highest number of Points during each Fiscal Month will receive the following Awards: (i) 1st – $1,500; (ii) 2nd – $1,000; (iii) 3rd – $500; and (iv) 4th – $250 (“Monthly Awards”).Overall Winners: The ten (10) Participants with the highest point totals during the Contest Period will receive the following Awards (collectively, “Overall Awards”):1st – (a) two (2) tickets to the 2023 World Series (“World Series Tickets”) (this Participant may choose to receive a cash Award of $5,000 in lieu of the World Series Tickets); (b) a travel voucher issued by American Express Global Business Travel in an amount determined by Tradesmen (the “Voucher”); and (c) $1,000
2nd – $3,000
3rd – $2,000
4th – $1,000
5th – $500
6th – 10th – $250For clarification, a Participant may win more than one Award; this means the Participant can receive an Award for multiple Fiscal Months, and/or a Participant who is a Monthly Winner could also be an Overall Winner.If two or more Participants have the same point totals when determining a winner category, the tie will be broken in the following order (in each case, with respect to the Fiscal Month or Contest Period, as applicable):Highest number of hours invoiced too Soon to be Inactive Restart Clients.
Highest point total for Soon to be Inactive Restart Clients.
Highest point total for Restart Clients.
Highest point total for New Users.If two or more Participants remained tied, then they shall divide the winning amount per capita.
- Taxation. The fair market value of the World Series Tickets, Voucher and Prizes will be considered a taxable benefit to the winning Participant, and the tax on the benefit will be withheld from the winning Participant’s paycheck following the event if the Participant chooses to receive the World Series Tickets in lieu of the alternative cash award. All cash Award amounts stated herein are exclusive of taxes, which taxes shall be withheld from the cash Award amounts when same are paid to the winning Participants.
- Payments. Monthly Awards will be paid within 30 days of the end of the applicable Fiscal Month and Overall Awards (including the World Series Tickets and Voucher) will be paid or provided, as applicable, within 30 days after the end of the Contest Period, in each case to the winning Participants in a lump sum cash payment that is payable via regular payroll check, less standard deductions, in accordance with Tradesmen’s usual payment practices. A Participant must be a full-time employee of Tradesmen on the date of payment to receive an Award.
- Administration. The Senior Vice President, Marketing will administer this Contest and will have full power and authority to construe, interpret, and administer this Contest, to determine eligibility for participation and to determine and adjust the amount, timing and type of, and eligibility to receive, any Awards and Prizes. Nothing in this Contest will be deemed to create a contract of employment between Tradesmen and any individual, nor a guarantee employment with Tradesmen for any length of time. Tradesmen reserves the right to amend this Contest from time to time, or to discontinue it if such a change is deemed necessary or desirable. The captions to the various sections of this Contest are for convenience of reference only and will be disregarded in the interpretation of this Contest. This Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.
With a CORE + Flex skilled labor strategy, Tradesmen provides a no-cost labor productivity consultation.
We help contractors plan to run a lean staffing solution comprised of their core full-time workforce.Request a Free Consultation