Planning for a Shutdown or Turnaround?
At Tradesmen International, we are uniquely positioned to support your need for skilled shutdown and turnaround workers. All of our craftworkers, both local and travel-dedicated, have completed a rigorous screening process and have the certifications, credentials and safety-first mindset you demand.
Our comprehensive recruiting and vetting process ensures you get reliable craftworkers who are experts in their trades, including:
On-Demand Access to Experienced Shutdown & Turnaround Workers
With nearly 200 staffing offices across the country, we have assembled a diverse pool of craftworkers with proven shutdown expertise. Because each of our craftworkers is a permanent Tradesmen employee, we cover their workers’ comp, benefits and other payroll expenditures, while you receive access to a high-quality workforce you can trust.
- Immediately access proven heavy industrial trades for current projects
- Plan ahead by reserving shutdown and turnaround workers for future projects
- React quickly to unexpected project changes
- Reduce recruitment costs and workforce shortage challenges
- Minimize workers’ comp costs and exposure
- Eliminate geographic constraints or challenges
- Complete your projects on time and on budget
Total Labor Support: More than just your source for proven craftworkers, Tradesmen is here to help you maximize labor efficiency. With our Labor Productivity Consulting Services, we will support you with the tools, workforce and services needed to improve overall workforce productivity and substantially reduce labor costs.