Requesting or Correcting Personal Information
This form is for submitting a request for a full copy of all data about you, based on the legislation your request is made under. Please note the following before entering a request:
- This form is not part of the hiring process.
- Applications and onboarding forms: these can be reviewed or downloaded by logging into your account at tradesmen.jobs. If you have not yet been hired, you may make changes here. If you have worked, or are working for us, your home office or supervisor can assist you with updating your records.
- W2s, W4s, I9s, and other tax records: W2s may be requested as needed through your Employee Connect account. To update records: if you have not yet been hired, you can make changes at tradesmen.jobs. If you have worked, or are working for us, your home office or supervisor can assist you with updating your records.
- Timecards or paystubs: for field employees, these may be viewed through your Employee Connect account. To request corrections, contact your home office or supervisor. For paystubs prior to 2019, visit https://portal.cardaccesssite.com/web/epaystubplus. Corporate employees may review paystubs at https://workforcenow.adp.com/
- Paycard balance and history: we do not have access to your card activity. Please visit https://portal.cardaccesssite.com/web/epaystubplus to view your account details
- Toll-Free: You may also submit a request by phone at 833-997-0993