THE TRIP 2023
Tell us how many skilled workers you need and what trade
TRADESMEN INTERNATIONAL, LLC
2023 SALES CONTEST: STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RULES
STRATEGIC ACCOUNTS ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RULES
- Purpose. The purpose of the 2022 Sales Contest (Strategic Accounts Account Executives) (“Strategic AE Contest”) is to reward eligible employees for their individual and group contributions toward maximizing the profitability of Tradesmen while preventing work-site accidents by mitigating conditions and behaviors that may contribute to accidents by providing an incentive to those eligible employees who achieve superior results. This Strategic AE Contest is designed to promote teamwork, to achieve overall corporate success and to motivate individual excellence.
- Eligibility. Eligibility for participation in this Strategic AE Contest is limited to an employee of Tradesmen who is continuously employed full time as a Tradesmen Major Accounts, Marine or National Accounts Account Executive or Senior Account Executive (collectively, “Strategic Accounts Account Executives”) and has been designated in writing to participate in This AE Contest by the CEO (a “Participant”). For purposes of clarification, non-Strategic Accounts Account Executives are not eligible to participate in this Strategic AE Contest.
- Contest Period. January 3, 2022 – January 1, 2023 (the “Contest Period”).
- The Award. Tradesmen will award all winning Participants (regardless of Tier) (a “Winner”) plus one guest a trip in 2023 Q1 (the “Trip”), with Tradesmen that includes (i) round trip airline tickets and (ii) accommodations at a to-be-disclosed location (together, an “Award”). A “guest” may not be a current Tradesmen employee other than a spouse of the Participant. Except for the Award (and any allowances or similar payments provided by Tradesmen in connection therewith), a Winner will be responsible to pay for any personal costs related to the Trip. As further clarification, Tradesmen will not reimburse nor provide payroll deductions for such personal costs except as set forth in the Taxation Paragraph below.
- Competition. A Participant is eligible to receive an Award if the Participant’s Award Rank falls within the top 10 of the Award Ranks for all Participants. A Participant’s Award Rank is derived by comparing their average of total net sales and production hours to the average of total net sales and production hours of other respective Participants, and is determined as follows:
- Total Net Sales Rank. The Participant will receive a “Total Net Sales Rank” based upon the Participant’s total net sales position when compared with other Participant’s total net sales. Total Net Sales Ranks will be ranked in an ascending order with highest total net sales receiving a Total Net Sales Rank of 1, second highest total net sales receiving a Total Net Sales Rank of 2, and continuing all the way down to the lowest total net sales receiving a Total Net Sales Rank equal to the total number of Participants.
- Production Hours Rank. The Participant will receive a “Production Hours Rank” based upon the Participant’s production hours position when compared with other Participant production hours. Production Hours Ranks will be ranked in an ascending order with highest production hours receiving a Production Hours Rank of 1, second highest production hours receiving a Production Hours Rank of 2, and continuing all the way down to the lowest production hours receiving a Production Hours Rank equal to the total number of Participants.
- Ties. If one or more Participants have the same number of total net sales or production hours, the Total Net Sales Rank or Production Hours Rank will be divided between/among those Participants. For example, if three Participants tie for third place for total net sales, their Total Net Sales Rank would each equal 97 ((98 + 97 +96) ÷ 3), with the next Participant receiving a Total Net Sales Rank of 95 for sixth place.
- Award Rank. A Participant will receive an “Award Rank” based upon their Rank Average when compared with other Participant Rank Averages. A Participant’s “Rank Average” is calculated as follows:(total net sales Rank + production hours Rank) ÷ 2A Rank Average will be rounded to the nearest tenth with (0.05) rounded upwards. Rank Averages will be ranked in an ascending order with lowest Average Rank receiving an Award Rank of 1, second lowest receiving an Award Rank of 2, and continuing all the way down to the 10th lowest Average Rank.If one or more Participants have the same Average Rank, the tie will be broken by the highest total net sales.
- Winners. As a prerequisite for receiving an Award, a potential Winner (i) must be a full-time employee of Tradesmen on the first day of The Trip, and (ii) provide a signed liability release for The Trip as directed by Tradesmen for the potential Winner and his/her guest(s). If a potential Winner declines to participate or is unable to fulfill the Strategic AE Contest requirements or if, by reason of accident, illness or emergency, the person is unable to travel or must return home early, if the potential Winner’s participation is terminated by Tradesmen prior to Trip completion or the potential Winner declines to accept the applicable Award, (A) there will be no alternate award or compensation for the Award, (B) the Award may not be assigned to any other person and (C) a potential Winner’s guest(s) shall also have no rights in the Award, including room or travel reservations or participation in Award events or meals. Tradesmen reserves the right to cancel or reschedule The Trip, in whole or in part, as well as the right, in its sole discretion, to dismiss a Winner from further participation in The Trip because of conduct that is considered improper or offensive or is likely to be detrimental to the health or safety of the Winner or other individuals.
- Taxation. The guest’s airfare for an Award will each be considered a taxable benefit to a Winner, and the tax on the benefit will be withheld from the Winner’s paycheck following The Trip.
- Administration. The CEO will administer this Strategic AE Contest and will have full power and authority to construe, interpret, and administer this Strategic AE Contest, to determine eligibility for participation and to determine the amount of and eligibility to receive any Award. Nothing in this Strategic AE Contest will be deemed to create a contract of employment between Tradesmen and any individual, nor a guarantee of employment with Tradesmen for any length of time. Tradesmen reserves the right to amend this Strategic AE Contest from time to time or to discontinue it if such a change is deemed necessary or desirable. The captions to the various sections of this Strategic AE Contest are for convenience of reference only and will be disregarded in the interpretation of this Strategic AE Contest. This Strategic AE Contest is governed by the laws of the State of Ohio.
Devise a skilled staffing plan today
With a CORE + Flex skilled labor strategy, Tradesmen provides a no-cost labor productivity consultation.
We help contractors plan to run a lean staffing solution comprised of their core full-time workforce.Request a Free Consultation