Learn how to increase your profits
Cost containment is a priority for all construction and industrial contractors. One way to save money and boost your bottom line is to consider outsourcing your skilled labor staffing needs. Think about how long it takes to supplement your core, permanent craftsmen with short-term skilled craftsmen with the skills necessary to meet your high standards. There is exceptional time and investment put into advertising openings, reviewing applications, interviews, background checks, skills and drug testing, workers’ compensation paperwork, etc. You can avoid all of the hassle – and related expenditures – by simply partnering with a contract labor staffing agency such as Tradesmen International. The professionals at Tradesmen know exactly what you need and – with nearly 200 full-time recruitment professionals across North America – are experts at hiring, recruiting and handling all of your construction staffing, industrial staffing and manufacturing staffing needs.
5 Ways to Boost Your Bottom Line with Contract Labor Staffing:
- Spend more time building, less time hiring. Time is money! Working with a construction labor staffing agency frees up all the time it takes to hire skilled commercial and industrial craftsmen. With our large pool of field-tested, contract skilled labor to choose from, you won’t have to conduct a single interview or background check to staff your project. By taking advantage of the staffing agency’s expertise in hiring, contractors avoid all of the hassles involved with the hiring process. Many temporary construction labor staffing agencies offer a labor guarantee. This helps ensure you receive the most qualified contract skilled labor in the industry the moment you call. You’ll discover that the big burden of hiring a new employee or team has been lifted off your shoulders, and that you’ll have more freedom and flexibility to focus on what you do best: manage project building.
- Minimize workers’ comp exposure, costs and hassles.In addition to keeping your labor staffing costs low, construction staffing agencies help with reducing your workers’ compensation exposure and claims. Reputable general labor staffing agencies cover their craftsmen employees on their insurance. In addition, they ensure their craft professional employees are proven in their trade, highly skilled, and practicing work safety procedures that are designed to reduce injuries on the job. And while the craftsmen we dispatch to your job site are temporary construction workers to you, our trades are permanent Tradesmen employees, which again means, we handle their workers’ comp insurance and claims. Eliminate the headaches and costs associated with workers’ comp claims by incorporated contract skilled labor into your labor staffing strategy.
- Reduce payroll and benefits processing time and expenditures. Payroll processing involves more than just recording hours and printing paychecks. Comprehensive labor staffing solutions handle all the payroll and benefits processing including taxes and W-2 filings, keeping track of vacation and sick time, and monitoring the changes of the tax laws. Outsourced payroll and benefits processing will lower your administrative costs. As a bonus, you will have one less headache to worry about with all of the paperwork and time involved with the payroll process.
- Reduce unemployment insurance costs. Long durations without employment increase your unemployment/SUTA insurance benefits costs. As a result, getting the unemployed back to work sooner is important to keep your costs down. Temporary and general skilled labor staffing agencies help put the unemployed back to work faster with jobs matched specifically to their skill level. Construction managers who want to reduce unemployment insurance taxes should refer out-of-work skilled labor to construction staffing agencies for placement back into the workforce. Helping the unemployed find work sooner saves you significant money in unemployment insurance benefits. By eliminating adding short-term craftsmen to meet workload spikes altogether will result in even greater unemployment cost reductions.
- Eliminate overhead costs. Precious time and money is saved when you rely on a general skilled labor staffing agency. The best agencies rely on a rigorous screening process to ensure you will receive skilled tradesmen who possess the very best skills and expertise you require. You minimize overhead costs by getting proven, job-ready temporary construction workers in place of paying your full-time employees overtime. This has been shown to reduce labors costs by upwards of 20%.
Receive Extraordinary Value with Tradesmen International
You will have more time on your hands once you begin working with a skilled labor staffing agency with a focus on commercial and industrial trades. Tradesmen is the solution to all of your labor staffing needs. Used by top construction contractors throughout the United States, Tradesmen brings tremendous value to your construction project goals.
- Tradesmen partners with you right from the beginning of your project to determine your exact needs.
- Our human resources and service staff understands your construction goals and budget constraints.
- We analyze your resources and add skilled labor to your team as needed to keep maximize your project’s workforce productivity and to keep your staffing costs low.
- Expect great results as we work with you every step of the way to make sure your construction labor staffing needs are met with the highest safety levels and quality craftsmanship.
While you’re busy scheduling your construction project plans, buying materials and meeting deadlines, strengthen your construction team with proven contract skilled labor provided by a reputable temporary construction staffing agency. Contact Tradesmen today and complete your construction projects with confidence, within budget and in less time.