Tradesmen International provides temporary construction staffing services for a variety of industries in more than 165 locations across the United States. With the largest database of construction workers in the country, Tradesmen is uniquely positioned as the construction staffing company with the most qualified skilled laborers nationwide. Working with a construction staffing agency is simple, saving you precious time and reducing your overall costs. Find out how easy it is to find reliable, skilled labor when you trust a construction staffing agency to supply a workforce of tradesmen for your construction project and boost your bottom line while you’re at it.
5 Ways You Benefit from Temporary Construction Staffing Solutions
By using temporary construction staffing services, your business will reap the benefits of having the right people when and where you need them without the overhead and hassle of maintaining a construction workforce. Because our skilled craftworkers are permanent Tradesmen employees, we manage all construction labor costs such as recruitment, training, payroll taxes, drug screening, health and unemployment insurance, vacation time, sick leave and other labor costs.
Benefits of outsourcing your skilled labor needs include:
- Pay for the tradesmen you need, not the tradesmen you don’t! Transform your construction labor costs into a true variable cost by only paying for skilled labor when you need it. Construction projects can change without any warning, and that’s why it’s helpful to rely on temporary construction staffing solutions to supplement your needs at a moment’s notice. With temporary construction staffing, you can add as many or as few skilled laborers as you need to complement your core team of employees. And, you don’t have to worry about paying the costs associated with full-time employees. Whatever you need, no job is ever too big or too small for a flexible construction workforce team.
- Increase revenues and labor productivity. The flexibility of a temporary construction staff is an obvious choice for contractors. When your project is delayed, costs will increase as you add more work days and push your project completion day further back. From unexpected illnesses to increased demands with your current construction project, a temporary skilled labor staff can be added anytime to your core team of professionals so that you will not lose any time working in the field. Temporary construction staffing is fast, easy and reliable. It only takes one phone call or email, and Tradesmen begins to precisely match your request for temporary skilled laborers with the skill set you require.
- Reduce administrative costs. Because Tradesmen takes care of all administrative costs associated with hiring and recruiting a construction workforce, you can focus on your project. By hiring a temporary construction staffing agency, you reduce unemployment costs, reduce your workers comp exposure and premiums (eliminating risk of a catastrophic injury that could cost you profits for years), reduce costs and time associated with hiring. Tradesmen screens and performs background checks on all employees to guarantee certifications and physicals are up-to-date. In addition, construction staffing agencies relieve you from most of the responsibilities associated with payroll, including all employment-related tax filings, obtaining employee benefits, and ensuring compliance with a multitude of safety requirements, etc.
- Recruiting and hiring management. Tradesmen provides workforce solutions that save you the hassle of posting a job and conducting the search for the perfect candidate. Spend less time sorting through resumes and applications, background checks and drug screenings. Our human resources team interviews and screens candidates, accurately matching their skills to each contractor’s request. With 165+ locations in the United States and access to a database of thousands of construction workers, Tradesmen guarantees that our workforce meets and exceeds the construction industry’s performance standards.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. With temporary construction staffing services, a guarantee is usually offered. We are dedicated to providing the most reliable, responsible skilled labor staffing in the construction market, backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. If a member of our flexible skilled labor staff does not exceed your expectations, Tradesmen immediately sends a replacement, and you will not be billed for that individual. Our commitment to our clients guarantees you are provided with the most flexible, skilled labor in the construction staffing business.
When it comes to construction staffing, trusting Tradesmen for all your temporary skilled labor needs is a good option. The comprehensive construction staffing services delivered by Tradesmen will give you everything you need to enhance your bottom line. Save time, save money, and build better with temporary construction staffing services from Tradesmen!